How does your brand compete with others in the battle to win today’s youth?
Crux Research has conducted a syndicated study of 57 youth-oriented brands that is available for purchase on Collaborata. We have a “data only” option for sale for $4,900 and an option including a full report and consultation/presentation for $9,500.
Brands that succeed with Millennials can enjoy their loyalty for years to come. This study’s 13- to 24-year-old group is often given short shrift by brands that have a more adult target. That can prove to be short-sighted thinking. Teens and young adults not only spend significant amounts of their own money, they also influence the spending of parents, siblings, and other adults in their lives. They are the adult shoppers of the future; building a relationship with them now can translate into loyalty that lasts their lifetime. This study shows you exactly where your brand fares among this critical cohort right now and what you need to do increase young consumers’ engagement with your brand.
More information about this study can be found here.
Objectives for our “Battle of the Brands” project are as follows:
- Compare and contrast the relative strengths across a variety of measures of 57 youth-oriented brands.
- See how your brand is “personalized” — learn where it statistically maps across 32 brand personality dimensions.
- Discover how the 57 brands fare on the key measures of Awareness, Brand Interaction, Brand Connection, Brand Popularity, and Motivation.
- Take away key insights into why some brand succeed, while others struggle, with these Millennials and Gen Z consumers.
- These brands have been selected from a wide range of categories, including social causes, media and entertainment, retail, technology, and consumer packaged goods.
Become a co-sponsor of this actionable today! Increase your brand’s youth standing tomorrow.